Philodendron ‘Green Princess’ likes a position in bright, indirect light, in well-draining soil for optimal growth. It also benefits from the highest humidity you can provide! Also known as Green-Leaf Philodendron, this plant is an evergreen perennial cultivar from the Araceae family. The leaves are the main reason for growing Philodendron ‘Green Princess’. Foliage is glossy and green, the leaves are oval in shape and smaller than many other Philodendrons.
– Improving the quality of the air you breathe
– Colour green in natural forms has linked to feelings of bouyancy and strongly associated with health.
Planting Care Tips:
– Place under indirect sunlight.
– Keep it at warm and moist environment.
– Water every 1-2 weeks.
– Prune the leaves regularly to help new growth and keep away from getting leggy.
– Fertilize it monthly.
– Keep temperatures in between 60-85°F.
Out of stock