Aglaonema Red Siam Aura, the common name Red Chinese Evergreen, is an extremely easy to grow houseplant and helps your house become more attractive! In addition, It is always vibrant and colorful because the green leaves are elegantly flushed with red markings.
– Easy care plant and excellent for home decoration.
– It is one of the best indoor air purifying plants recommended by NASA.
– It eliminates mainly Benzene, Formaldehyde & gives fresh Oxygen. It is a natural humidifier.
Planting Care Tips:
– Place under indirect sunlight
– Well-draining soil and water it when the soil is going dries.
– Keep it at a high humidity level.
– Keep temperatures in between 65°F to 76°F.
Aglaonema Red Siam Aura is not a pet-friendly plant. If you are a pet owner, this plant is not recommended for you to buy.